2018 TiE Top Entrepreneurs
The TiE Atlanta Top Entrepreneur Awards are one of the year's most anticipated events. The organization recognizes top entrepreneurs in Metro Atlanta at the annual Top Entrepreneur's Awards being held this year at TIECON Atlanta on September 28, 2018. Nominations are OPEN NOW! The awards allow TiE Atlanta to continue fostering entrepreneurs and recognize the dedication and ambition of Atlanta's entrepreneurs, business owners and privately held companies.
Qualifications to Apply
To qualify, nominees must have been in business January 1, 2014 and have a minimum of $2 million in 2017 revenue but no more than $100 million. The awards process includes providing basic company contact and revenue information, which is completely confidential and available only to TiE Top Entrepreneur Award's Program Partner.
Once the entrepreneurs are nominated and company revenue criteria is met, an in-person interview will be scheduled between the Partner and the nominee to learn about the company's growth, profitability and sustainability. Additionally, the interview process will allow the team to gain insight into strategies for success, management style, innovation and culture. These qualities play into overall evaluation and ranking.
2018 Upper Market Honorees (in alphabetical order):
- Tammy Cohen, InfoMart
- Sandeep Gauba, Metasys Technologies
- Gururaj Rao, nuVizz
- Mitch Reiner, Capital Investment Advisors
- Sanjay Sehgal, MSys Technologies
- Gary Simat, Total Server Solutions
2018 Middle Market Honorees (in alphabetical order):
- Adrian Cronje, Balentine
- Yaser Hameed, Syrainfotek
- Kelly Kierans, Celtic Testing Experts
- Eric Spett, Terminus
- Moira Vetter, MODO MODO Agency
2018 Trailblazer Honorees (in alphabetical order):
- Dave Currie, List Partners
- Gregory McGraw, MacStadium, Inc.
2017 Upper Middle Market Honorees (in order of rankings):
- Monty P. Hamilton: CEO, Rural Sourcing, Inc.
- Ellen Turner and Laura Boone: Co-founders, principals – turnerboone
- Sandeep Gauba: CEO, GoProcure
- Vic Macchio: Founder and CEO, Dinova
- Tim Olzer: Founder and CEO, LendingScience
2017 Middle Middle Market Honorees (in order of rankings):
- Santosh Kaveti: Founder, ProArch
- Johanna Thomas: Founder – Strategic Security Solutions (S3)
- Ravindra Bhave: President and CEO, Concept Software and Services
- Prashanthi J. Reddy: President and CEO, Accura Engineering and Consulting
- Gregory McGraw: CEO, MacStadium, Inc.